[NABS-L] Wanting to get a new braille display

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:55:59 UTC 2019

Hi all!
What are you wanting to do with a new braille display? Would you use it for math and science or more as a display to read and opperate with your smart phone?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed  Be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student of Chemeketa Community College,
member of 350.ORG Salem,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon, Capitol Chapter.
Writing on my Polaris Braille Sense.
Using both Gmail and Outlook.
Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels!  Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!