[NABS-L] Downloading Audio Described Videos

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:43:00 UTC 2020

I've got a large described movie collection and it is a lot of fun to
upload several described movies in mp3 format to say dropbox, then add
them to voice dream reader and listen to them on my iPhone.  I usually
listen to audio books from bard or audible, but described movies are
also fun.  Also, guys, don't forget about bookshare as well.  Since
I'm not in college at the moment, I recently renewed my bookshare
membership for $50 and now I have access to bookshare's massive
collection of ebooks.  Again, voice dream reader comes through.  I can
add bookshare books to voice dream reader and listen to them using any
enhanced apple voice, or purchase various acapela, Ivona, or Neospeech
voices. The app is also very easy to use.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson