[NABS-L] Braille Displays and Computers

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 11 01:30:57 UTC 2020

Adriana,

Great to see you on this list! I dug around the web and haven’t found any direct download links from APH directly for APH’s braille Trail but it’s highly likely that JAWS already may have support for this display built right in. Head to Braille under options menu within JAWS,, >> add braille display and try looking under there to see if you see any APH products listed.
Did the display happen to come with any USB flash drive or CD? Those tend to contain appropriate screen-reader drivers for the display. I’m happy to do more searching and point you to the right direction. If you need further help feel free to reach me off list! :)

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi (he/him/his)
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
Saint Louis University
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com