[NABS-L] Handling a google hangout calendar invite

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:29:40 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I am not always the best when it comes to technology. And I have very little experience using any of the Google applications.

I recently received an email from someone who wants to send me a google hangout calendar invite to talk with me. However, I am not quite sure what this process looks like or how accessible or user friendly this might be for me.

So can anyone help explain how Google Hangouts or Google Meetings work so I can participate in my conversation with this person? Is this a platform similar to Zoon where you can simply dial into a meeting with a phone? Or is it better to use an app on my iphone or computer? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth