[NABS-L] Handling a google hangout calendar invite

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 22 17:58:17 UTC 2020

Hi Elizabeth,

If a person you are planning on connecting with has your contact info, such as your email address, you’ll likely receive an invitation which includes a calendar invite to join the google hangout. Most email clients will automatically input any calendar invitations, and any relevant details, such as an instruction to join the meeting are within the invitation itself. What are you c currently working with, your device, email program?

Hope this helps!

Take care
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his