[NABS-L] Getting Involved and Violin Performance

Precious Perez pulyperez1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:42:13 UTC 2020

Hi Julia,

My name is Precious Perez, and I am a performance and music education major at Berklee College of Music. I'd be happy to connect with you about this. I'm also a board member of the NFB Performing Arts division. There is a list serve for that as well. I can get you that information if you are interested. :)Please feel free to reach out any time.

All best,
Precious
Sent from my iPhone