[NABS-L] Do you Disclose Vision to College Roomates?

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:17:24 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I will be a college freshman this fall. My Move in day is August 22nd, so it
is coming up quickly! Do you disclose your visual impairment/blindness to
your college dorm roommates?

I will be living in an apartment style. The four of us each have our own
room and there are two bathrooms, 2 people per bathroom. Students are
responsible for cleaning the bathrooms among themselves. There are also 2
washers and dryers that the four of us will share.

I have started to text each of my roommates. We have been talking about what
we are majoring in, things we like to do, etc. I would love to have multiple
opinions on this.

Regards,

Nic