[NABS-L] Do you Disclose Vision to College Roomates?

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:30:06 UTC 2020

Hi Nic,
I am currently a college sophomore, but when I was a freshman I lived in
the same arrangements you will be in this semester. I personally didn’t
exactly disclose my disability upfront, it just kind of happened that we
got into that kind of a conversation. I was telling my roommates about my
books, and it just came out that way
I hope this helps,
Nesma