[NABS-L] Extra! Extra! Reminder August fundraising meeting

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:28:07 UTC 2020

Whats up NABS!

Are you ready to kick off the new NABS year off with some fundraising?
Well, we sure are and we need your help. We have an assortment of exciting
ideas on deck, that being said come ready with enthusiasm and your thinking
cap. Our meeting will take place Next Sunday, August 9, 2020 At 9 Pm
Eastern 7 PM Pacific. We Cannot wait to see you there! To join us:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
Co-chair NABS fundraising Committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!