[NABS-L] Looking For Good Notetaking Apps

MariaLu Monteiro-Oliveira maria.lu.monteiro.oliveira at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:37:47 UTC 2020

Greetings! Don’t know if this is exactly what you were looking for, but I am fond of using OneNote. Not only can you have different notebooks for each subject, but you can divide each notebook by units, and create individual pages inside each section. You can’t exactly record in the app, but you can attach files, both text files and audio files, in the notebook, to have them in one spot. So you could later take notes on your lecture recordings, in the same page, if you so desired. You can also attach links, as sources and reference points. Very helpful, when you read an article you’d like to keep, for future reading, but you don’t know where to put it and how to remind yourself of it.  I am extremely scattered,  however, OneNote makes it hard to not be organized.

“Do not be overcome with hate, but overcome hate with love.” -St Maximos
“Let all that you do be done with love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14
“Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.” Proverbs 10:12