[NABS-L] Medical Appointments

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:27:45 UTC 2020

Some providers put their new patient paperwork on their website to be
filled out in advance. However, you might still need sighted
assistance to fill it out if it is not an electronically fillable
form. You can ask ahead of time for electronic copies of forms.
However, I usually just get there extra early and request assistance
from an office staff member to fill out forms. I don't like
inconveniencing a sighted person by having them come with me. But if
your medical history is sensitive and you're not comfortable sharing
with an office staff member, bringing a sighted friend or relative is
also an option.