[NABS-L] How to Use VitalSource

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:02:29 UTC 2020

Hi Nic,

So you can sign up for a Vital Source account by going to the following link:

https://www.vitalsource.com/login

You'd want to select the area where it says something like new to
vital source?  Once you have established your account, you can log in
and search for the specific book title, author, or ISBN# Vital Source
has many eTexts so it will work fine. I'm not sure if they have the
specific books you're looking for though.

Best of luck,

Justin Young