[NABS-L] How to Use VitalSource

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Thu Aug 20 18:08:30 UTC 2020

Hello:

Vitalsource sells electronic copies of textbooks, which are working very
well for me. I'm skipping disability services and buying my books
straight from the bookstore since they sell the Vitalsource copies as
well. However, as Justin said, you can create an account on your own and
purchase straight through Vitalsource itself, which I've done as well. If
your chemistry or calculus books require the use of charts and graphs, I
suggest you reach out to your disability service office for assistance.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com