[NABS-L] You're Invited! August Membership Call - Back to School with NABS: Navigating a New Era of Education Happening Sunday August 23 at 9 PM Eastern

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:38:26 UTC 2020

Hey students!
We hope that you all are preparing for the transition back to school. NABS is here with our August membership call to make this transition much less painless, and maybe even a little fun.☺️
Join us on Sunday August 23 at 9 PM Eastern for Back to School with NABS: Navigating a New Era of Education. We will be covering everything from making the most of online classes, to traveling safely and according to social distancing, to staying focussed and fit, and so much more! We can't wait to start this school year right with you all!
Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions before the call.
All the Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
ninam0814 at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org