[NABS-L] Calling All High School Students: You're Invited to The NABS Now Podcast, Read on for Details!

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 23 23:48:38 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters,

I wanted to share an update deadline for podcast participation as well as to send a friendly reminder. Please note that all questions for students interested in participating in the upcoming NABS now podcast: All about college applications are now due September 5. The new deadline will allow the production and recording team to expedite production for October first launch.

As a quick reminder, high school students interested in participating in the podcast can do so by submitting your questions as a Voice Memos recording or by emailing me directly.

Thanks
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com
(314) 650-8306