[NABS-L] Marking assignments as done in canvas

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:40:54 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has encountered modules or assignments on canvas that must be marked as done before moving onto  the next module.  this requires activating a “mark as done” button within the assignment. I don’t seem to be able to press this button with either the space bar or enter key using jaws and Google chrome. I was just curious if anyone had encountered this problem, and if there is a way to mark and assignment as done using jaws?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone