[NABS-L] Marking assignments as done in canvas

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:13:53 UTC 2020

Hi Danielle,
I'll be following this discussion. I have not had to mark assignments as "done" as of yet on Canvas, because so far I have submitted to some of the discussion forums and filled out a quiz. I'm sure this could come up for myself and others as well, though, so I look forward to what other Canvas users have to say.
Vejas