[NABS-L] Marking assignments as done in canvas

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Aug 25 20:21:01 UTC 2020

Danielle:

I have used Canvas for about two years and have never had to mark an assignment as done. I am curious, as I am now in a B.A. program at a different university and this may come up.

I do have a question, however. Are you running the most current version of whatever screen reader software you use? Not sure if this would play a part in your question, just curious.

Camille