[NABS-L] Accessibility of office and Google Docs with voiceover

Gloria Tuuao gtuuao at hawaii.edu
Sat Aug 29 17:11:33 UTC 2020

I’ve been using Google drive and For about four years now since I’ve been in college. Voiceover is compatible with Google docs and Google Drive as well as Google sheets. I’ve just been accessing all of this on an iPad or an iPhone. But I wouldn’t know if there would be a different using voice over on a Mac. I would think that it would be the same compatibility except you would use different keystrokes. At least that’s what I’m guessing. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Gloria Tuuao
HiABS Rep

Sent from my iPhone