[NABS-L] Accessibility of office and Google Docs with voiceover

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:37:11 UTC 2020

Hey Danielle,

I personally haven't used this resource and can't guarantee it's what
you're looking for (I use JAWS), but this Google Drive essentials for Apple
Voice Over users from Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired may
help:

https://www.tsbvi.edu/google-drive-voiceover

Best of luck with navigating these new tools!

Kindly,
Gene