[NABS-L] 2020 Midwest Student Seminar: Deadline Extended!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:25:17 UTC 2020

Hey There NABSTERS!

On the heels of an exciting Washington Seminar, I know that many of you are full of love, hope, and determination to take action. Well, look no further! Our 2020 Midwest Regional Student Seminar promotes action because it is our belief that it creates options. Take advantage of our extended deadline for the Midwest Student Seminar, which is now February 15th, , the costs to register is  $100, noT including hotel and transportation. Financial assistance is available. For more information, inquire with NABS.MidwestStudents at gmail.com. We hope to connect with you all in Chicago.

Best