[NABS-L] Help Us on Facebook: Update on Our Social Media Campaign for AIM HIGH

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jan 2 00:35:55 UTC 2020

Aloha, my fellow students!

I want to give everyone a quick update on our social media campaign to pass the AIM HIGH legislation. Many of our student leaders stepped up to submit personal stories through the Google form in December, and we are now sharing many of them with our Senators, Congresswomen, and Congressmen through the NABS Facebook page. We are posting one state per day-sometimes in multiple posts-and tagging the Facebook pages of the legislators from that state to help get their attention and to give everyone else just one more way to connect with our legislators. You might notice your testimony in one of these posts. If you don't see your testimony, rest assured that we are still using it in other ways.

When you see our posts from the NABS Facebook page, starting with Alabama on January 1 and running through all alphabetically, please copy and paste the text of our posts and share the link, as well. We need our message to echo loudly throughout the Facebook landscape. Add your own twist if you like!

Our goal is to tag every federal legislator in the country in at least one of these posts by the end of Washington Seminar.

Thanks so much, and Happy New Year!

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>