[NABS-L] Another way to make our voice heard for Aim High Act

Adriana Sky Mendez adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 01:01:19 UTC 2020

  Hello everyone!
I see that the campaign for AIM High Act has started. While some students are filling out questionnaires, sharing Facebook posts, and writing their testimonies in other ways, I thought to express my idea for communicating with state representatives.
  Now that everything has expanded electronically, our representatives, senators, and congressmen now have websites. Through these websites, we can contact our representatives, and express how AIM High will benefit us As a blind community.
  I hope my idea helps in any way. Have a wonderful remainder of your vacation, and a successful start of your second semester! Take care everyone!

Thank you,
Adriana Banos Mendez