[NABS-L] Communications Committee Call Happening on Sunday Jan 12 at 8 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:12:37 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We hope that you are enjoying what's left of Winter break. This time off has gone way too fast for our liking, but we hope that you will take some time to join us on Sunday Jan 12 at 8 PM EST for the first Communications Committee call of the new year!
We will be talking about the great initiatives happening this year within NABS and would love your thoughts. Bring ideas and tons of enthusiasm. :)

To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#
We can't wait to talk to you this Sunday!
Have a great week.
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com