[NABS-L] An online site called InQuizitive

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Wed Jan 8 22:12:52 UTC 2020

Hi all,

      I hope you all are enjoying the last few days of your holiday break.

     I am preparing for my classes to start on Monday, and was able to get my Political Science textbook on BookShare. However, I just found out that my professor uses an online system that comes with a purchase of the book, called InQuizitive. I can purchase a code for InQuizitive separately, but do not want to waste my money if it is inaccessible. Does anyone have experience with InQuizitive, and if so, is it accessible? Thanks for any help.

Mikayla