[NABS-L] Business Excel Lab Accessibility (G-Metrix & Certiport)

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 03:16:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm not aware of g metrics but unless certiport has improved, you *will not* pass the mos exams without a reader/assistant!
The reason is the exams are run in a special program and the top 2/3 of the screen is the word or excel program and the lower 1/3 is the software wrapper with the required task, done/next/previous buttons and time remaining.
You will be able to use jaws to perform the required task but jaws cannot control the submit/next buttons and will have to be clicked by your assistant.
Bryan