[NABS-L] Close to 24 Hours Left: Submit Your AIM High Testimony for Washington Seminar Folders

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 01:54:53 UTC 2020

TLDR: Submit a testimony about an accessibility barrier you have faced an
what the passage of AIM High would mean to you by the end of the day
tomorrow, Tuesday January 21 through our Google form:

https://forms.gle/hY9oqFQJQDxozhZB9

Dear Students,

Over the past month, we have so appreciated reading and sharing your
testimonies in support of the Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher
Education Act on social media. We are now making one final push for you to
share your story by the end of the day tomorrow through our Google form so
that we can include as many constituent statements in the folders that will
be distributed during Washington Seminar as possible. If you have not
submitted a statement, or no others who have not, please be sure to take
action. We need your voice!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at
trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:trishak.nfb at gmail.com> .

Here is the link one more time:

https://forms.gle/hY9oqFQJQDxozhZB9

We so appreciate you joining our movement to ensure a brighter future for
accessibility in higher education!

All the Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

She/her/hers

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:trishak.nfb at gmail.com>