[NABS-L] Discussion Call on Student Pro Tips

Cody Beardslee codybeardslee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 03:08:59 UTC 2020

Join the Minnesota Association of Blind Students tomorrow, Tuesday January 21st at 7:00 PM central time for a discussion call about the fall issue of the Minnesota bulletin.
http://www.nfbmn.org/bulletin
No need to have read the entire issue to join us, (though of course, we want everyone to read it!) but all are welcome.
Bring any questions you have about receiving accommodations in school, joining extra curricular activities, communicating with your rehab counselor, or anything else you might be curious about that is student related.
Join in the discussion with panelists who contributed to the Bulletin, or just call to listen in!
call in information
(605)475-4881,,960671#

Please direct any questions to
students at nfbmn.org

We look forward to talking to everyone tomorrow night!

The MNABS Board

Cody Beardslee, Cane Travel Instructor,
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN  55404
(612) 872-0100 Ext: 222
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!