[NABS-L] Attention: In Need of Vermont and Wyoming Student Voices

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:54:39 UTC 2020

Dear Students,

Thank you to everyone who has submitted testimonies for our AIM High
campaign. As we prepare for Washington Seminar, we have a time sensitive
need to fill a gap in student voices to represent Vermont and Wyoming.

If you are a student in one of these states or know someone who is, please
reach out to me at trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:trishak.nfb at gmail.com>  or
937-361-2363 as soon as possible. We would love to hear from you and capture
a story of a time you faced an inaccessibility barrier in the classroom!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

She/her/hers

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

Trishak.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:Trishak.nfb at gmail.com>

www.nabslink.org