[NABS-L] Learning a new languageLearn

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:24:38 UTC 2020

Hi Ana:

One of our members from Indiana, Sarah LaRose, developed a Braille code for
Biblical Hebrew and is now teaching both Hebrew and Greek to blind and
sighted students around the world online. I have known Sarah for a long time
and she's a wonderful teacher and person. You can email her at
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com.

Hope this helps!

Chris