[NABS-L] APA formatting using Microsoft Word on Mac

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:24:27 UTC 2020

Hey Nina,

The more efficient approach that I found is by simply using an online citation sources, the one that I could think of right now is Easybib or Knight Cite. While this isn’t exactly allowing you to manually cite by hand, plugging in the necessary info for the source you wish to cite and verifying if you decide to stick with the manual route may well worth looking into. I trust what these services do as they insure that the citation looks visually accurate even though I know how to cite sources by hand. Citation formatting is an area where it’s often hard to use screen-reader to check, both on Mac and Pc side, but I found Braille display could help with at least spacing and indentation to some extent.

Hope this helps!

Seyoon

Seyoon Choi
Undergraduate Research Assistant - Parks College of Engineering, Aviation & Technology
blindinsider1 at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306