[NABS-L] APA formatting using Microsoft Word on Mac

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:30:52 UTC 2020

Nina,

I am a graduate student that uses nothing but APA I use Aira to help me
use one of the automatic sitation sites. Also, if you tell me more
specific other issues you have I can try to help.

If you are using a database you may be able to get the sitation from it
and just paste it in and then just make it indented.

On 1/27/2020 2:13 PM, Nina Marranca via NABS-L wrote:
> Hey, everyone.
> I have been proficiently formatting in APA since I started college. However, I always find it necessary that someone visually check the formatting within Microsoft Word. I use a Macbook Pro15.  It is also extremely time consuming to create citations because I often do them by hand.
> Have any of you found a way to work around this? Efficiency matters a lot to me, and I currently feel like I am wasting a lot of time working this way.
> Thanks in advance for any help. 😊
> Best,
> Nina

Keri Svendsen