[NABS-L] Application for NABS regestration for NFB National Convention.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:21:05 UTC 2020

Hi all!
I finally found the information I needed. I had to dig into my Outlook app but I found it there. I’m sorry for the inconvenience! I simply was trying to get in my regestration before the deadline.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this email! I’m sorry for any errors that appear in this message!
Stay safe and healthy!
Blessed be!
Kendra SchabeR
Chemeketa Community College
Honor Roll Student for fall term of 2019
National Federation of the Blind
 Secretary of the Capitol Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Vice President of the Oregon Association of Blind Students: a devition of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Member of 350.ORG Salem