[NABS-L] Application for NABS regestration for NFB National Convention.

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 1 05:53:58 UTC 2020

Hello Kendra,

Great to hear that you are wanting to register as a NABS member again. The link to the online Google form for member registration is located below. Be sure to read the page after clicking on “Submit” button to access the instructions on paying your $5 membership dues.

https://forms.gle/eevJ1PM1CdxrBBxH9

Hope this helps!

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his)
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306