[NABS-L] Spanish Class!

Adriana Sky Mendez adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:29:18 UTC 2020

hi!
, Even though I've not taken Spanish on the college level, I can give you
this much information. JaQS, NVdA, and VoiceOver do have features available
so that you can write in Spanish if the class will require you to do so.
Certain problems you will encounter in the class may be the language
barrier. I suggest downloading translation apps in case they give you a
handout in Spanish, because I know some classes do that.
Depending on the platforms that your professor is using, it generally is
accessible. most of it is just reading, and writing.

i sincerely hope that I've helped a little bit at least.
if you need any assistance when it comes to writing in Spanish, (if the
class requires it,), I can help. The accents and such do change a little
bit. Anyway, hope this helps.

Thank you,
Adriana Banos Mendez