[NABS-L] Google Drive/Google Docs Accessibility with Mac and IOS

Jorge Alejandro Paez iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:59:34 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.
So I’m working with a team right now that uses a lot of tech, which is awesome.
Anyway one of those techs is Google Drive.
The problem I’m having is, I can access everything on the platform except for the document that I’m supposed to read.
I’m getting around this by downloading the document, however I’m wondering if anyone knows the right way to access it with VoiceOver on the Mac and IOS as I’ve heard from people Google Docs and Drive are supposed to be super accessible.

Changing what it means to be blind,

Jorge Alejandro Paez
	National Association of Blind Students, Legislative and Self-Advocacy committee ATAA Taskforce
a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.

iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
754.302.4094

http://www.linkedin.com/in/iamjorgeapaez