[NABS-L] Secure Accessible Transcribing Software?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:31:23 UTC 2020

Hello Elizabeth,
When I transcribe audio, I use separate machines which means I can
control the volume of Jaws whilst typing on one, listening to the
audio file to be transcribed on the other. I use Sonar which is
designed for music and audio production generally in mind but it's
easiest for me to get exact time stamps. I just email the completed
files to the recipient. I have never had issues with security,
although, for one project, as part of the contract, I was asked to
sign a confidentiality agreement.

HTH.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.