[NABS-L] Time Is Running Out! Complete NABS Registration by Wednesday July 8

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:28:56 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Please use the unbroken link below to register.

https://forms.gle/eevJ1PM1CdxrBBxH9

If you have any issues or questions regarding registration, reach out to
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com.
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org