[NABS-L] Your Invited: July NABS Outreach Call on Sunday, July 12 at 8 PM Eastern

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 5 19:58:36 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABS?

Are you ready to kick off our first virtual national convention? If so, the NABS outreach committee invites you to join us at our next monthly meeting schedule for Sunday, July 12 at 8 PM eastern. The outreach committee is thrilled to welcome all of you as we prepare for the national convention and we’re seeking your outreach ideas to promote the growth of NABS and inviting more students to join us on board. We are also excited to share our committee updates, which covers all areas of outreach within the NABS. Please find the Zoom meeting info below to join us.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

We also invite you to join us on GroupMe with the link below for more direct communication between outreach leadership and foster growth amongst all committee members.

https://groupme.com/join_group/59878305/69fmgSBg

Talk to you all very soon!

Take care,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his)
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306