[NABS-L] question about textbooks for college

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 00:09:16 UTC 2020

Hi NABsters,
I have a question. my assistive technology department at my college says
that if a book can't be found on things like bookshare and learning allli,
that it will take up to two weeks to get it from the publisher. I am
wondering how long in advance of the start of the semester should I be
looking at the bookstore for books before I worry? I had a incident the
fall of 2019 where I didn't know any of my books  untill the first day and
was forced to give the department the rental receit. I would love to avoid
this from happening again.

thank you,

Nesma