[NABS-L] question about textbooks for college

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 00:20:06 UTC 2020

Hello nesma,

I usually try to buy my textbooks as soon as possible and when I have funds available to buy them. Most college bookstores have return policies where you can return the textbook for a full refund shortly after the semester starts. This way you can get your money back for the textbook if you decide to drop the class after it starts.

If the textbook comes with some sort of access key then this access key generally needs to be unopened or unused in order for you to receive a full refund for your textbook.

I hope this information helps.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth