[NABS-L] NFB Training Centers

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:52:26 UTC 2020

Hi Luther,

I am a graduate of BLIND, Inc. located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. All of the three training centers are wonderful in its own unique way. I would recommend training at BLIND, Inc. because you will be able to learn how to travel outdoors around the community using the transit system, indoor travel around the skyway, Mall of America, etc., and you will also get to experience traveling in snow. For me, when I went through training at BLIND, Inc., It was life-changing, in which my confidence increased, my motivation skyrocketed, and my independence skills took a dramatic turn to a positive direction. Good luck on whichever Center you decide to choose and I am sure you will gain beneficial skills wherever you decide to go. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks!

Best,
Matthew Gip