[NABS-L] Problems with Convention platform app!

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:52:00 UTC 2020

I am definitely not a rookie when it comes to technology, and I found the app to have some major issues as well. Although I could not replicate the issues of a 404 not found, when I choose a date in the agenda the screen does not seem to refresh. I have to choose several of the dates at random before the screen refreshes with the correct content for the day I am looking for. I was able to create my own schedule, but it was definitely confusing, non-intuitive and not really very accessible because of these issues, and as I say, I’m definitely an experienced user. I think many people are going to struggle with this platform, and it’s not great that this was not accessibility tested in advance, especialy given that this is the NFB we are talking about.

Victor