[NABS-L] Problems with Convention platform app!

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 01:03:42 UTC 2020

Good evening, Kendra,

Perhaps, it might be safe to say that your experience of previous
letters was discomforting, even disconcerting? I am, however, really
interested in being your pen pal. It is my sense that someone like
you might have been acculturated, that is, lead away from a personal
cultural/racial identity by an albeit entirely well-meaning adoptive
family. Weren't you adopted from a far-away land like Vietnam or
maybe Korea? I could, of course, be flat wrong in which case I hope
you will tell me?