[NABS-L] Problems with Convention platform app!

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:36:36 UTC 2020

Hi!
I was not adopted from another land. I was born in the United States. However, I’m a Pagan who was raised non religiously. I was also raised against injustice of all forms including racism and all other names injustice comes in. I also know people who were adopted from India and Caria. I’m not one myself, though I understand some of how they’d feel. I’m also not a top notch speller even though English is my native language. I often write better than I spell. I’m glad to meet you all the same. You can email me:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Kendra Schaber