[NABS-L] Problems with Convention platform app!

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:48:56 UTC 2020

Hi Chris!
I was using the website. I have since switched to the app. I’m still having problems. I have logged into the app in two different ways, deleeted it and reinstalled it, and even, closed it and reopened Crowdcast without any luck. I can’t find the button that allows me to find current and up and coming events. I get “settings”, “Live Events”, “Created Events”, “Discover”, and “Joined Events”. I see nothing at all that says “current and upcoming Events”. I have used this app only once before and it remembers this event. Unfortunently, it’s not allowing me to find the NFB National Convention. How do I find the “Current and Upcoming Events” button? Is there something compleetly inaccessible that doesn’t occur in less you have used Crowdcast in the past? Is there an unknown tab that is in an inaccessable location? I’m still on my iPhone se 2020 that’s loaded with the latest IOS software and also has Voice Over.
I’m at:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
I think I’ll need some additional help. Thank you for the assist!