[NABS-L] Let's kick off National Convention together! NABS Success Summit Happening Tomorrow July 14th at 7 PM Eastern

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:43:14 UTC 2020

What's up, NABS!
The National Association of Blind Students is so pumped to kick off National Convention with all of you! Mark your calendars; our first event is tomorrow! We hope that you all will join us for Success Summit tomorrow July 14th from 7-8:30 PM Eastern.
Event Description: In lieu of our typical networking event, the National Association of Blind Students is thrilled to kick off our 2020 National Convention programming with an evening of interactive activities and dynamic speakers! This experience will be unlike any other, and you won’t want to miss it! Zoom info is below! :)

When: Tuesday, July 14th, 7:00pm-8:30pm EDT
Where: Zoom

The Zoom meeting ID assigned to your session is: 955 0118 2090.
The Zoom meeting URL is https://zoom.us/j/95501182090
See you tomorrow!
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List