[NABS-L] #NFB20 Sneak Peek - The Zoom Where It Happens!

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 03:13:02 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABS?

Whose ready for national convention? I sure am, and we hope you all are as much as we are. NABS is excited to give you all an exclusive sneak peek to fill you in on what you could expect at our national convention. Featuring NABS board members, President Mark Riccobono, Pam Allen and Patty Chang.

The Zoom where it happens! The National Federation of the bLind convention goes virtual for the very first time, allowing thousands of members to assemble virtually for what will potentially be the largest gathering of blind people across the nation. Join us as we hear a sneak peek  of our upcoming convention, scheduled to take place from July 14-18, 2020. Special thanks to President Mark Riccobono, Pam Allen, Patty Chang, and NABS board Kathryn Webster, Dustin Cather, Mausam Mehta, and Johna Wright.

Created and produced by: Seyoon Choi and Nina Marranca

Find the National Association of Blind Students on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nabspage/
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on Twitter and Instagram: @nabslink
Are you interested in assisting in the planning and production of the NABS Now Podcast? Email ninam0814 at gmail.com<mailto:ninam0814 at gmail.com> and Seyoon Choi at: schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com> for more information.

Take care
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi (he/him/his
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306