[NABS-L] Friendly reminder! Nebraska Basket Raffle closes tomorrow!

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:03:15 UTC 2020

Hey students, I hope you are all enjoying convention and feeling the virtual love! Considering that there are so many people registered for the general convention, it's going to be a little more difficult to win door prizes this year, but the Nebraska Association of Blind Students is changing that! If you donate to the student devision, today or early tomorrow, you have a chance to win an awesome goodie basket from your favorite cornhuskers! Our basket includes the following: popcorn of various flavors, local coffee, Covid essentials (you don't want them but you need them), an Apple gift card, Soney bluetooth earbuds, and more! $5 gets you one entry, $10 for 2, $15 for 3, and so on. You can easily make your payment via PayPal by visiting www.ne.nfb.org/nabraffle. The drawing will close at 10:00 A.M. ct tomorrow, so get them in and prepare to win! We will hold our drawing at the end of the Nebraska Caucus. Not from Nebraska? No problem, you don't need to be present to win! I'm done talking, so good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Best,
Maura

Maura J. Loberg
Nebraska Wesleyan University, class of 2024
President