[NABS-L] Conversation Starter: How do you feel about the agency pledge resolution?

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Fri Jul 17 23:57:17 UTC 2020

Yes, cricket I think it would be a situation where those who were hired had relevant qualifications. I  know that I have been hearing a bit about affirmative action from some people that I talk to in the Federation, and they seem to automatically assume incompetence when affirmative action is brought up.

 in other words, there’s always a narrative about how so-and-so was put into a position without appropriate qualifications and was incompetent but hired anyway. I don’t buy it, just sharing some experience from the last couple of days when I listen to people talk about this resolution. Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/cory.j.mcmahon%40gmail.c